Why Choose Nature's Tracks Forest Play?
- Our programs are FUN! Kids get to be kids and free play is not just encouraged, it's a goal!
- Our facilitators are some of the finest in the field. All of our guides have professional guiding or teaching certification(Interpretive Guides Association, ATA, ACMG, or equivalent training), First Aid and CPR and extensive background working with youth and adults. They also are trained in nature connection and are adept at listening to kids and drawing out their passions.
- Our small group sizes. Our maximum ratio of facilitators to children is 6:1 and our maximum group size (including instructors) is 15.
- Real Skills, Real Adventures and Real Challenges. Shelter building, bark baskets, fire by friction, stalking, wild edibles, tracking, stories and MORE....
- Our programs are all close home. Run in the parks within and adjacent to the Town of Canmore, Canmore residents never have to drive more than 15 minutes to our drop off location.
- Our leaders are parents too! With kids between the ages of 3 and 6 our leaders are busy parents and understand how important quality care and nature connection is to families.